Community at Clover
The Clover School, above all, is about creating a strong and engaged community of belonging. We work to ensure that students, parents and families feel very much a part of life at The Clover School. We do this by coordinating events throughout the year that bring us all together.
- Our fun social events are always highly anticipated and help to nurture and deepen relationships between families, teachers, and staff
- Our families also enjoy seasonal events like our fall festival, winter market, spring picnic, family movie nights, and family apple picking days among many others…
- We also make time for adults to connect throughout the year with special events like art shows, wine & cheese nights, and coffee mornings.
- The Clover School is committed to embracing learning as an ongoing and lifelong practice. We encourage parents and families to embrace this mindset too, and support them in that journey by organizing teaching and learning based events and activities. These include guest speakers, workshops and curriculum sharing sessions which nurture shared values and help us all to grow and evolve.
- Parent teacher communication is a priority for us here at The Clover School. We regard parents as partners in their child’s education who ought to be connected to what’s happening at all times. We make every effort to include them by practicing regular one-on-one communication, monthly newsletters, classroom reports, social media updates, and knowledge sharing on our blog.