We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
We know that as a parent, choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Our school’s doors are closed to the public, but our community remains open, and we warmly invite you to join us for a Virtual Tour of our campuses.
The Clover School is deeply committed to our students and families and to ensure the health of our community, our doors remain temporarily closed to visitors. As a school, we see challenges like these as opportunities to learn and gain deeper connections with each other. Until we are able to invite visitors into our school again, we will still be here for our community in new and exciting ways.
So, we welcome you to take a virtual tour with us to find out what makes our Clover community so special. Because even in moments like these, life doesn’t stop — and neither does learning.
Our Virtual Tours
We look forward to having you join us for a one-on-one discussion with one of our campus Vice Principals. During this virtual meeting, we’ll learn more about you and your child(ren), and give you the full introduction to our school. Here’s what you can expect:
- Take a peek inside what our classrooms look like (including class sizes and materials)
- Find out who makes up our wonderful and dedicated staff
- Explore what the “Montessori Method” is (and why it leads to a lifelong love of learning)
- Journey through a “day-in-the-life” of our students
- Discover what makes The Clover School unique and learn about the history of the school
Have a peek inside one of our beautiful primary classroom in action as a sample of what to expect.
Kindly select your program level below, choose an available time slot, and fill out the following form to book a tour. You will receive a follow-up email to confirm your scheduled visit.
Looking forward to it!